The route is marked with yellow advanced warning signs in the run up to The Tour. There are designated parking areas along sections of the route, details of their location and directions of how to get there are on the map below. Communities along the route have also organised events to support the race and there will be limited parking at these locations, further information is available on Discover Carmarthenshire's - What's on.
- Make sure you arrive as early as possible at least an hour and half before the race is estimated to arrive.
- Help reduce traffic on the day and car share to your preferred location.
- All parking at County Council car parks along the route will be free to use during the event. Except County Hall car park, Carmarthen as this is a viewpoint area
- Pembrey Country Park will close from 9:30am to ensure that the race can start safely. If you don't think you will arrive in time, you may want to consider viewing the race from another location. Kidwelly and Carmarthen are the next closest locations should you be turned away on the day.
- There is a park and ride service at Nant y Ci, Carmarthen. Information is available below.
- There is no parking at Bethlehem KoM.
- Don’t park on the route on the day. Vehicles obstructing the route will be towed away and you will have to pay a release fee.
Sprints / KoM
Within Carmarthenshire there are 2 Sprints and 1 King of the Mountain sites.
Tanerdy Sprint: There is limited parking at this location so we recommend you use the town centre car parks and allow time to walk / cycle to the site which is just under a mile away.
Bethlehem KoM: There is no parking available at this location.
Llandovery Sprint: Parking is available at Castle Car Park, Llandovery.